EDMUS is a powerful, user-friendly database
for your Multiple Sclerosis patient records,
aimed at common medical practice
as well as medical and scientific studies.
EDMUS (now at version 5.0) is being developed
at the EDMUS Coordinating Center in Lyon, France.
- 2012-12-12 | Second OFSEP meeting
- The second meeting of the French Observatory of Multiple Sclerosis will be held in Lyon, on 7-8 February 2013.
- 2012-04-25 | Lyon to host ECTRIMS 2012
- The ECTRIMS 2012 congress will be held in Lyon from 10 to 13 October 2012.
- 2011-01-27 | French Observatory of Multiple Sclerosis
- The project presented by the French Observatory of Multiple Sclerosis was selected among the Cohort projects of the "Investments for the Future" program.
More détails here.
How to best view this site?
This site was tested with Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8; Firefox 3.5 and higher; Google Chrome; Safari 4 and 5. It requires a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or more.